Friday 13 April 2007

Interesting Celery Song #1

This rare version of Gloria Gaynor's I will survive was only found on the b side of the limited edition picture disc.

First I was afraid, I was petrified

To try to live without celery would be suicide
Oh how I love the watery taste
And how I love it's fibrous feel
If you wanted to destroy me
It's the first thing you would steal.......

I looked in the fridge
And behind the couch
Wherever you hid that celery
I'd find it out
But then suddenly I saw
Then I suddenly realised
That if I was a celery stick
There's one place that I'd hide.....

Chorus

It was under the bed
Under the bed
I find the celery at last
Before I lost my head
And now I've squirrelled it away
And now I've stored it in the fridge
That's what I said
It was under the bed
Oooooh

No comments: